Jabalpur Engineering College (JEC), Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, has invited the applications for admissions into the following discipline of full time ME (Master of Engineering) course, offered in the upcoming session 2010.
M E Disciplines
- M E Heat Power Engineering
- M E Machine Design
- M E Geotech Engineering
- M E Structural Engineering
- M E Environmental Engineering.
- M E High Voltage Engineering.
- M E High Voltage & Power Systems
- M E Control Systems
- M E Microwave Engineering
- M E Communication Systems
Date of Exam
N/A (Candidates are selected on the basis of GATE score followed by a counseling. The counseling is scheduled to be held on August 28, 2010 at 10.30 am onwards. In case of non-availability of GATE qualified candidates, the Non-GATE & sponsored candidates shall be considered.)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Candidates can download the application form from the official website http://www.jec-jabalpur.org. Thereafter, the duly filled downloaded application form must be submitted along with the following list of the essential enclosures and a DD of Rs 750. For more details about the admission and application procedure applicants are requested to visit the aforementioned website of the college.
List of Essential Attested Documents to be Enclosed with the Form
- Marksheet of qualifying examination (all semesters).
- Valid GATE score card.
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates pf MP domicile in the standard format only).
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- PAN card of the candidate/parent/guardian.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Proof of corresponding address.
- Proof of permanent address.
- Bank pass-book.
Date of issue of Application Form
August 3, 2010
Last Date of submitting Application Form
August 20, 2010