National Institute of Construction Management & Research (NICMAR), Pune, Maharashtra, has invited applications for admission into the following full time on-campus programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session 2011. NICMAR, which was established by the Indian construction industry, is recognized as a prestigious Centre of Excellence in Techno-Management education.
- Postgraduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM), offered at Pune, Hyderabad & Goa campus
- Postgraduate Programme in Project Engineering & Management (PGP PEM), offered at Pune campus
- Postgraduate Programme in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM), offered at Pune campus
- Postgraduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development & Management (PGP IFDM), offered at Pune campus
- Postgraduate Programme in Health, Safety & Environment Management (PGP HSEM), offered at Hyderabad campus
- Postgraduate Programme in Quantity Surveying (PGP QS), offered at Hyderabad campus
Date of Exam
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the application form from the institute's official website: http://www.nicmar.ac.in/. The downloaded application form, completed in all respects should be submitted along with the application fee. One can obtain the prospectus and application form from any office of NICMAR by paying Rs 1300 in the form of DD drawn in favor of NICMAR, Pune. For further details, candidates can visit the institute's aforementioned website.
Note: Candidates opting for more than one programme will have to pay an additional amount of Rs 700.
Last Date of submitting Application Form
December 10, 2010