Association of Private Dental & Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMCMP), Bhopal, has invited applications for DMAT, to be held in the upcoming session 2011. DMAT is an All India Common Entrance Test conducted for admission into the following Undergraduate (UG) and other allied paramedical courses, offered in association’s allied medical colleges.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- B Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science Nursing) and
- Other allied Paramedical Courses
Date of Exam
July 31, 2011, Sunday, (from 9.00am to 12.00 noon)
Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Delhi, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Lucknow, Raipur, Rewa, Ujjain
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the application forms and information brochure from all the participating Colleges and APDMC Office on payment of Rs 750 by cash or through DD drawn in favour of APDMC, Bhopal. One can also get the form and prospectus from DMAT Office and participating Colleges through post for an additional amount of Rs 100 as postal charges. The same are also available on cash payment at the below given State Bank of India branches:-
(1) T. T. Nagar Branch, Bhopal, (2) Main Branch Near G.P.O, Indore, (3) Main Branch Civil Lines, Jabalpur, (4) Main Branch Jiwaji Chowk Bada, Gwalior (5) Main Branch Budhwara, Ujjain (6) Civil Lines Branch Katchehri Road, Sagar (7) Main Branch Jai Stambh Chowk, Raipur (8) Main Branch, Rewa (9) Main Branch High Court Road, Bilaspur (10) Main Branch Bhadra, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad (11) Main Branch Parliament Street, New Delhi (12) Main Branch Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur (13) Main Branch Moti Mahal Marg, Lucknow (14) Main Branch Bank Square SCO-43-48 Sector – 17 B, Chandigarh (15) Main Branch Gandhi Maidan, Patna (16) Main Branch LIC Building, Kota (Rajasthan) (17) Main Branch Court Compound, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Application forms can be downloaded from the website: http://www.apdmcmp.com/ and may be submitted along with a DD of Rs 1500 drawn in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal. (Candidates have to submit Demand Draft of Rs. 750/- as Examination Fee with Application Form). The last date of submission of application without any late fee is July 28, 2011. For further detailed information about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedures one can visit the aforementioned website.
Note: Candidates applying for BPT/BOT/B Sc Nursing and other Para Medical courses are not required to submit examination fee along with the application. Candidates who have downloaded application form for these courses from website are required to send bank draft of Rs 750 only with application form.
Last date of submission of application form
Last date of submission of application form without late fee is extended up to July 28, 2011 (earlier it was July 21, 2011).