Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following areas of PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) / MS (By Research) programme, offered in the ensuing academic session 2011-12. Admission will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test followed by interview conducted by the University.
- Ph D Degree in Engineering / Technology
- Ph D Degree in Science and Humanities
- Ph D Degree in Management Sciences
- Ph D Degree in Architecture and Planning
MS (By Research) Programme
- MS (By Research) Degree in Engineering / Technology
- MS (By Research) Degree in Science and Humanities
- MS (By Research) Degree in Management Sciences
- MS (By Research) Degree in Architecture and Planning
See the prospectus
How to apply
Interested candidates can download the application forms from the University’s official website: http://www.tau.edu.in/. The application fee is Rs 750 (Rs375 for SC/ST candidates) which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of The Director (Research), Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli payable at Tiruchirappalli. The duly filled in application form along with the DD and requisite documents should be submitted to “The Director (Research), Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli - 620024, Tamil Nadu” latest by August 19, 2011. For more details regarding admission and application procedures candidates are requested to visit the University’s aforementioned website.
Last date of submission of application form
August 19, 2011