Dr. MGR University or Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai, has invited applications for the admission of the candidates to its various undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes, to be pursued in the upcoming session 2011. The UG and PG level programmes are conducted by the institute in the fields of engineering, computer applications, medical and dental, management and physiotherapy. The University selects candidates to these programmes on the basis of an entrance test - MGREEE-2011. The date of the entrance test is mentioned below.
- Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) in Nursing
- Master of Technology (M Tech)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Date of Entrance Test
May 29, 2011
Cochin, Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Tirupati, Patna, Ranchi, Bangalore and Lucknow.
See the Prospectus
How to Apply
The candidates can obtained the application forms from Dr. MGR University E.V.R. Periyar Salai (NH-4 Highway), Maduravoyal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, by post or in person along with DD of Rs 550 drawn in favor of 'Dr. M.G.R Education & Research Institute' payable at Chennai. For further details, candidates can log on to the official website of the University - drmgrdu.ac.in.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
May 26, 2011