School of Studies (SOS) in Distance Education, Jiwaji University, Gwalior, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following undergraduate (UG) & postgraduate (PG) programmes, to be offered through distance education for the upcoming session 2011-12.
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- B Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B Sc (Bachelor of Science)
- B Lib I Sc (Bachelor of Library Information and Science)
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
Post Graduate Course
- MA (Master of Arts) – Economics, History, Sociology, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Geography, Drawing & Painting and Social Work
- M Lib I Sc (Master of Library Information and Science)
- MJMC (Master of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- MBA (CSMM)
- MBA (RTM) etc.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) General (Three Year)
- Psychological Counseling
- Computer Application
- Human Resource Development
- Yoga Education
See the prospectus
How to apply
Interested candidates may obtain the application form on payment of Rs. 200 from Director, SOS in Distance Education, Distance Education Building, University Campus, Gwalior- 474011. The same can also be obtained through post by sending a bank draft of Rs. 250 drawn in favour of “Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior”. One can also download the application form from the University’s official website:http://www.jiwaji.edu/. The duly filled in application forms, along with the requisite documents, should be submitted to Director, SOS in Distance Education, Distance Education Building, University Campus, Gwalior - 474011 latest by the last dates mentioned below. For any further queries regarding admission and application procedures, candidates are requested to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
Last date of submission of application form
Last date of submission of Application Form (without Late Fees) is – October 15, 2011
With late fees of Rs. 200 – October 30, 2011
With late fees of Rs. 500 – November 30, 2011
Note: The fee may be deposited through the Bank Challan in Central Bank of India in any branch of MP.