Kakatiya University, Warangal, has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for the Kakatiya University Common Entrance Tests 2011, also known as KUCET. KUCET is conducted for admission into the following post graduate (PG) and PG Diploma Courses offered in Constituent and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University for the academic year 2011-12.
Courses offered under Kakatiya University:
MA (Master of Arts) in - Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology
M Sc (Master of Science) in - Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Geology, Mathematics (including Statistics), Physics, Computer Science
- MHRM (Master of Human Resource Management)
- MTM (Master of Tourism Management)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- M Com (Master of Commerce)
- M Com (Financial Accounting)
- P.G. Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Biochemistry,
- M L I Sc (Master of Library & Information Science)
- M Ed (Master of Education)
Note: There is no Entrance Test for MA (Sanskrit), PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry and M Sc (Geology) Courses and Admissions shall be made based on merit in the Qualifying Exam.
Courses offered under Satavahana University, Karimnagar:
- M A in Economics, Sociology, English, Telugu, Urdu*,
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- M Com & M Com (Financial Accounting)
- M Sc in Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics (including Engineering Physics & Instrumentation), Food Science & Technology*
Note: There is no Entrance Test for MA (Urdu) Course and Admissions shall be made based on merit in the Qualifying Exam by Satavahana University and separate Entrance Test will be conducted by Satavahana University for admission into M Sc (Food Science & Technology) course.
Date of Exam
May 31, 2011
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidate may obtain the Application Form along with the Information Brochure from the Directorate of Admissions, KU against a payment of Rs 200/- either in cash or by submitting a crossed DD drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, KUCET A/c. payable at SBH, Kakatiya University Branch (2262), Warangal. One can also get the application(s) through post by sending a DD for Rs 200 along with a self-addressed stamped envelope (35 x 25 cms) duly affixing Rs.50/- postage stamps. The duly filled application form must be submitted latest by the due dates mentioned below. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedures, candidates are advised to visit the University’s official website: http://www.kuwarangal.com/.
Note: 1. A separate Application is to be submitted for each course.
2. University reserves the right not to conduct Entrance Test in those courses where the number of applications received is inadequate.
3. The university office will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application form.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Sale of ICR Application Forms from: April 15, 2011 (10.30 am to 5.00 pm)
Last date of submission of Application Form
Without Late Fee – May 9, 2011 (upto 5.00 pm)
With a Late Fee of Rs 200: May 16, 2011 (upto 5.00 pm)
With a Late Fee of Rs 500: May 23, 2011 (upto 5.00 pm)
With a Late Fee of Rs 1000: May 30, 2011 (upto 5.00 pm)