Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (RMLAU), Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following courses, offered in the ensuing academic session 2011-12. The courses are being offered in University campus and affiliated colleges. The admission will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the admission test conducted by the University.
- B P Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- M P Ed (Master of Physical Education)
- M Ed (Master of Education)
Date of Exam
Tentative Admission Test Schedule:
- M P Ed course- September 3, 2011 (Saturday)
- M Ed course - September 6, 2011 (Tuesday)
- B P Ed course – September 9, 2011 (Friday)
N/A (Test centers will be issued by the University separately and will be mentioned on the admit card)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to download the prescribed application form from the University’s official website: http://www.rmlau.ac.in/. The application fee is Rs 500 which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad payable at Faizabad. The duly filled in application form along with DD (With name, course applied for, mailing address and mobile no. should be written on the reverse of the bank draft) and requisite documents (list given in the website) should be sent to “The Registrar, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad” by Registered/ Speed post or by hand latest by August 3, 2011 (till 5:00 pm). For more details regarding admission and application procedures candidates are requested to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
- Applications sent by e-mail shall not be considered and shall be rejected summarily.
- Applications received after due date & time and incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
Date of issue of application form
Last date to download the application form- July 31, 2011
Last date of submission of application form
August 3, 2011