Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi, has announced the results of Civil Services Main Examination 2010. List of all the selected candidates is made available in UPSC’s official website:http://upsc.gov.in/
According to a press note issued by UPSC:
1. On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2010 held by the Union Public Service Commission in October – November, 2010, the candidates have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said prescribed certificates ready.
3. Personality Test of these candidates will commence from 22nd March, 2011. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The date and time of Personality Test is being intimated to the qualified candidates individually. The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for Personality Test from March 22, 2011 to April 1, 2011 will be displayed on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in on March 16, 2011 and the date and time of Personality Test of the remaining candidates will be displayed on March 23, 2011. The candidates who do not receive communication regarding their Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 23385271, 23381125, 23098543 or Fax No. 011-
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be ordinarily entertained.
5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax at Telephone numbers indicated above.
6. The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.