All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysore, Karnataka, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following UG (under graduate) & PG (post graduate) programmes, to be offered in the upcoming session 2012-13.
- B Sc (Speech & Hearing)
- B S Ed (Hearing Impairment)
- PG Diploma in Clinical Linguistics for Speech-Language Pathology
- PG Diploma in Forensic Speech Science & Technology
- PG Diploma in Neuro-Audiology**
- M Sc (Audiology)
- M Sc (Speech-Language Pathology)
- M S Ed (Hearing Impairment)
- PhD (Audiology) (JRF)
- PhD (Speech-Language Pathology) (JRF)
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Course marked with (**) is subject to approval from competent authority.
- Admission to B Sc (Speech & Hearing) and M Sc programmes will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination to be conducted by the Institute.
Date of Exam
Entrance Test for B Sc (Speech and Hearing) is scheduled to be held on June 9, 2012.
Entrance Test for M Sc courses is scheduled to be held on July 14, 2012.
For B Sc Course- Mysore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati
For M Sc Courses- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can visit the Institute’s official website: http://www.aiishmysore.com/ for the application procedure. However, applications for B Sc and M Sc course are required to be submitted online by visiting the website. The direct link for the online application form for B Sc & M Sc courses is: http://www.application.aiishmysore.in/admission/Form1.aspx. The applications (for all courses) should be submitted latest by the last date(s) mentioned below. For more information about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates should visit the Institute’s aforementioned website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
April 22, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Last Date of Submission of Application Form for B Sc (Speech & Hearing) - May 28, 2012
Last Date of Submission of Application Form for all other courses - June 25, 2012