Uttar Pradesh Viklang Uddhar Dr Shakuntala Misra Vishwavidyalaya (DSMRU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the below mentioned various Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session 2012. Admission will be strictly made on the basis of candidates’ academic qualification.
- BA: English, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sociology
- B Ed (Special Education): Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment, Mental Retardation
- MA: English, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sociology
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may download the application form from the official website of the University: http://dsmru.up.nic.in/. In addition, applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 600 (Rs 300 for SC / ST / PH candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of Finance Officer, Dr Shakuntala Misra Rehabilitation University, payable at Lucknow.
The duly filled-in hard copy of downloaded application form complete in all respect along with DD and all requisite documents (list given on the website) should be sent to Uttar Pradesh Viklang Uddhar Dr Shakuntala Misra Vishwavidyalaya, Mohan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226 017, on or before the below mentioned last date of submission of application form. One must attach one self-addressed envelope (size 10 cm x 25 cm) affixed with Rs 25 stamp along with the application form. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the abovementioned website of the University.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed with the name of course applying for.
- Applicants have to submit separate application form for each programme.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
For UG Programmes: July 16, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm)
For PG Programmes: July 30, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm)