Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, also known as GJUST, Hisar, Haryana, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the below mentioned Undergraduate (UG) / Postgraduate (PG) programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session 2012.
UG Programmes Offered:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) LEET
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
PG Programmes Offered:
- Master of Pharmacy (M Pharm): Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT): Musculoskeletal Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Pediatric Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy
- Master of Science (M Sc): Advertising Management & PR, Applied Psychology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Food Technology, Mathematics, Mass Communication, Microbiology, Physics
- M Tech: Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Environmental Science & Engineering, Food Engineering, Geo-Informatics, Mechanical Engineering, Nano Science & Technology, Optical Engineering, Printing Technology
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the prospectus and application form from the Academic Branch of the University on payment of Rs 800 (Rs 200 for SC / ST candidates). The same can be procured by post on sending a written request along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 850 (Rs 250 for SC / ST candidates). The DD must be drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of Registrar, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, payable at Hisar. Application form and prospectus are also available at University's official website: http://www.gjust.ac.in/
The duly filled-in application form or hard copy of downloaded application form complete in all respect must be sent to Chairperson concerned (details available on the website) on or before June 29, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm). In case of sending downloaded application form, one must attach a Demand Draft (DD) of requisite amount (as per above) along with the application form. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of the University.
Note: Application form can be submitted on all working days from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Prospectus and Application Form will be available on University's website from - May 30, 2012
Prospectus and Application Form will be available at Academic Branch of the University from - June 1, 2012
Last Date of Issue of Prospectus and Application form by post - June 21, 2012
Last Date of Issue of Prospectus and Application form at Academic Branch of the University - June 29, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
June 29, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm)