Jamia Hamdard, Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following courses, to be offered in the ensuing session 2012-13.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics (PGDB)
- PG Diploma in Chemo-Informatics (PGDC)
- PG Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDTN)
- PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (PGDPRA)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment (PGDEMIA)
- PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- PG Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- PG Diploma in Medical Record Techniques (PGDMRT)
- PG Diploma in Occupational Health Management (PGDOHM)
- B Sc in Multimedia and Animation (BSCMA)
- Diploma in Web Designing (DWD)
- Diploma in 3D Animation (D3DA)
Date of Exam
N/A (For more details, candidates are requested to visit the University’s official website: http://www.jamiahamdard.edu/)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can obtain the application form and prospectus from the Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Convention Centre (First Floor) on payment of Rs 500, from May 25, 2012 onwards. The same can also be acquired through post by sending a Demand Draft amounting Rs 600, drawn in favor of JAMIA HAMDARD, payable at new Delhi, to the Director, Directorate of Open and Distance Learning, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi - 110062.
In addition, one can also download the application form from the official website of the University: http://www.jamiahamdard.edu/ and submitted with a DD of Rs 600 in the prescribed format. The duly filled in application along with the DD (if applicable) should be submitted to the University in person or by post, on or before July 31, 2012. For further details regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates can visit the University’s aforementioned website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Sale of Application Form Commences from May 25, 2012.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
July 31, 2012