Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala, has invited applications from eligible candidates for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam 2012, popularly known as KEAM. It is an entrance test conducted by CEE for admission into the below mentioned Undergraduate (UG) programmes in Engineering, Architecture, Agriculture, Medical Science, Fisheries and Veterinary.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)
- BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- B Sc (Bachelor of Science) Hons. (Agriculture)
- B Sc Hons. (Forestry)
- B V Sc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry)
- B F Sc (Bachelor of Fishery Science)
B Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- Agricultural & Food Engineering (Under Kerala Agricultural University)
- Dairy Science & Technology (Under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University)
- B Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
Date of Exam
Engineering Entrance Examination
(For Engineering courses except Architecture)
Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) - April 23, 2012 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
Paper-II (Mathematics) - April 24, 2012 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
Medical Entrance Examination
(For Medical/Agriculture/Veterinary/Fisheries Courses)
Paper-I (Chemistry & Physics) - April 25, 2012 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
Paper-II (Biology) - April 26, 2012 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
Dubai (UAE), New Delhi, and all district centers in Kerala
Note: The examinations will be held as per Indian Standard Time (IST).
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online only by logging onto the official website of CEE Kerala: http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/. In addition, applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 700 (Rs 350 for SC/ST candidates) through any of the following payment modes:
- Through Security Card: Candidates can visit any designated post office (list given on the CEE Kerala website) in Kerala or outside and obtain the Security Card, along with the prospectus and an envelope. The Security Card will consist of a KEY NUMBER, which can be revealed after scratching the silver panel. Candidates have to enter the KEY NUMBER and SERIAL NUMBER at the time of filling the payment details online.
- Through Demand Draft: One can submit a DD of the requisite amount, drawn on any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The printout of the duly filled-in application form, along with all necessary documents, should be sent to Office of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala - 695 001, on or before February 15, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm). In case the candidate is paying the application fee through DD, he/she should attach the DD along with the application form. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria, and application procedure, one can visit the abovementioned website of CEE Kerala.
- Those opting Dubai (UAE) as the center for entrance test must attach an additional Demand Draft of Rs 10,000 (as Center Fee apart from the application fee of Rs 700 / 350). The DD should be drawn on any Nationalized / Scheduled bank in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Candidates seeking admission in B Arch programme must qualify NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA).
Date of Issue of Application Form
Issue of Security Card and Prospectus - January 19, 2012
Last Date of Issue of Security Card and Prospectus - February 14, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
February 15, 2012