Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU), Madurai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following PG (post graduate) programmes, to be offered in the upcoming academic session 2013-14.
- Integrated B Tech-M Tech in Film and Electronic Media Studies (3+2 years)
- Integrated BBA-MBA in Tourism and Hotel Management (3+2 years)
- Integrated M Sc – PhD in Genomics
- M Sc - Microbial Gene Technology (MGT)
- M Sc - Bio-Chemical technology (BCT)
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- MCA - Master of Computer Applications
- MBA - Hospital Administration
- MA - Administrative Studies
- M Sc - Sub-Aqua Marine Ecology & Toxicogenomics (SAME & TG)
- M Sc - Electronics & Instrumentation (E & I)
Note: Admission for some courses will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test only, whereas for others, candidate's academic performance and performance in the group discussion (GD) and Interview, conducted by the University departments, will be considered. For completed details, candidates are requested to visit the University’s official website: http://www.mkuniversity.org/.
Date of Exam
The entrance test will be conducted on March 9, 2013 & March 10, 2013.
Madurai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, & Thiruvananthapuram
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to download the application form and prospectus from the University's official website: http://www.mkuniversity.org/. The registration fee is Rs 600 which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, payable at Madurai. Students should write their name, complete address and course for which they applied in block letters on the reverse side of the DD. The duly filled-in and completed application forms, along with the prescribed fee, should be submitted to the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021 latest by the last date(s) mentioned below. For any further details regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates can visit the University's aforementioned website.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of registration fee for any one course only. For additional courses applied, registration fees should be paid.
- Non-resident Indians and foreign nationals may also apply (separate quota is available).
Date of Issue of Application Form
December 18, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Last date for receipt of filled in application – June 28, 2013 (for Courses no. 1 & 2)
Last date for receipt of filled in application – February 6, 2013 (for Courses no. 3 to 11)