Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Meghalaya, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into various undergraduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) courses, to be offered in the upcoming session 2012.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DMM (Diploma in Marketing Management)
- B Sc MM (Bachelor of Science in Multi Media Technology)
- B Sc HMCTT (Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Tourism)
- DHMCTT (Diploma in Hotel Management Catering Technology & Tourism)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the prescribed application form and prospectus from the institute on payment of Rs 300 in cash or via DD of Rs 400. The DD should be drawn in favor of Mahatma Gandhi University, payable at Shillong, Meghalaya. However, duly filled in applications can be submitted at 2624, Hudson Line, near North Campus, Delhi - 110009, latest by April 20, 2012. For any further details about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates can send their queries to email ID: email@example.com.
Date of Issue of Application Form
N / A
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
April 20, 2012