Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering (MPSTME), Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the below mentioned post graduate (PG) programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session commencing from August 10, 2012. Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test, followed by interview, to be conducted by the institute on the below mentioned date.
PG Programmes Offered:
- Master of Technology (M Tech) - Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- M Tech - Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- For MCA, the institute will conduct entrance test and on the basis of merit, candidates will be short-listed for Personal Interview (PI).
- For M Tech, candidates will be short-listed on the basis of GATE score and called for PI. Final selection will be strictly done on the basis of candidates’ performance in PI.
- Sponsored candidates without valid GATE score can also apply.
Date of Exam
Entrance test and PI for MCA programme will be conducted on - July 10, 2012
PI for M Tech programme will be conducted on - July 12, 2012
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of NMIMS: http://nmims.edu/ or MPSTME: http://engineering.nmims.edu/. The duly filled in online application form must be submitted online, after which one will get a message ‘Form successfully submitted’ and form number will appear as ‘Application Number’. Candidates are advised to note down the application number for future reference with the institute.
After submitting the form, one should take a printout of the duly submitted application form and send it along with a Demand Draft of Rs 1050 and all requisite documents (list given on the website) to Deputy Registrar (Admission) SVKM’s NMIMS V L Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 056. The DD must be drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of SVKM’s NMIMS, payable at Mumbai. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Last date for online registration: June 30, 2012