University of Pune, also known as Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the below mentioned various degree and diploma programmes, to be offered in the upcoming session 2012. Admission will be made on the basis of entrance test, to be conducted by the University.
UG Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Performing Arts (Dance, Theatre, Music) Gurukul Pattern
PG Degree Programmes:
- Master of Arts (MA): Geography, Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Theatre) (Gurukul Pattern), Mathematics, Statistics
- Master of Commerce (M Com)
- Master of Communication Studies (MCMS)
- Master of Education (M Ed)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Science (M Sc): Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Electronic Science, Environmental science, Geography, Geoinformatics, Geology, Health Sciences, Microbiology, Mathematic, Physics, Statistics, Virology, Zoology
- Master of Technology (M Tech): Atmospheric Sciences, Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications, Modeling & Simulation
- Master in Public Health Instrumentation Science
UG Diploma Programmes:
- Advance Network Security
- Journalism (Marathi Medium)
- Mass Media
PG Diploma Programmes:
- Geotechnology, Geo-environmental Appraisal and Management (Geology)
- Master of Science (M Sc) Biotechnology (five years)
Note: Integrated programme in M Sc Biotechnology will be offered at Institute of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology.
Date of Exam
N / A (Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the University: http://www.unipune.ac.in/ for regular updates)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of University of Pune: http://www.unipune.ac.in/. Applicants will have to pay an application fee (non-refundable) as mentioned below:
- Rs 500 [Rs 350 for SC / ST / DT (A) / NT (B) / NT (C) / NT (D) and OBC category candidates having Caste Certificate (issued by Government of Maharashtra only)]
- For Performing Arts: Rs 900 [Rs 650 for SC / ST / DT (A) / NT (B) / NT (C) / NT (D) and OBC category candidates having caste certificate (issued by Government of Maharashtra only)]
- For Biotechnology (Integrated): Rs 1000 [(Rs 600 for SC / ST / DT (A) / NT (B) / NT (C) / NT (D) and OBC category candidates having caste certificate (issued by Government of Maharashtra only)]
One can pay the application fee either through cash Challan of Bank of Maharashtra / HDFC Bank or by using Credit Card / Debit Card. In addition, one can also pay the application fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “Registrar, University of Pune”, payable at Pune.
Print-out of the duly filled-in downloaded application form should be sent on or before the last date of submission of application form. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria, and application procedure, one can visit the abovementioned website of Pune University.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form