SRDE’s Association of Higher Education Institutions (SAHEI) - an association of higher education institutions in Delhi, has invited applications from eligible candidates to register for National Aptitude Test 2012, popularly known as NAT. NAT is an all India common entrance test for professional, management and allied programmes at undergraduate (UG) (NAT-UG) and postgraduate (PG) (NAT-PG 2012) levels, offered in session 2012-13.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- B Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B Sc (Bachelor of Science) (Hotel Management)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application)
- PGDRP (Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology)
Note: For complete details about courses, candidates are advised to visit the website: http://www.natindia.com/
Date of Exam
NAT 2012 is scheduled to be conducted on May 20, 2012.
N / A (For more details, candidates can visit the website: http://www.natindia.com/)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the NAT-UG and NAT-PG 2012 Bulletin-cum-Registration form from any of the following, on cash payment of Rs 650:
Application Form can be availed from:
- Selected Syndicate Bank Branches (for details, candidates can visit the website: http://www.natindia.com/)
- NAT 2012 forms are also available from the Additional forms Sales Outlets: list given on the link: http://www.natindia.com/userfiles/List%20of%20centers%20where%20NAT%20forms%20are%20available(3)(1).doc
- SAHEI Delhi Office: A-1/4, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi - 110 085 Phone No.: 09311305289
- SAHEI Faridabad Office: Plot No. 40, Sector-20 B, HUDA, Faridabad, Haryana, Phone No.: 09311305286
- Through Post: By sending a crossed DD for Rs 750 drawn in favor of SRDE's Association of Higher Education Institutions (SAHEI) payable at New Delhi to: SRDE-SAHEI, A-1/4, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi - 110 085 (India) Phone: 011-27945852, 27948146
- Download: The application form can also be downloaded from NAT website: http://www.natindia.com/. However, the downloaded form should be submitted along with a DD of Rs 750.
The duly filled in and completed application form should be submitted latest by April 30, 2012. For any further queries about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates are advised to visit the aforementioned website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
March 30, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
April 30, 2012