Shri G S Institute of Technology & Science, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the below mentioned Post Graduate (PG) programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session commencing from July 9, 2012. Admission will be made on the basis of entrance test merit (non-GATE / non-GPAT candidates), followed by off-campus counseling, to be conducted by the institute as per the rules and regulations of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and Technical Education & Skill Development Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh or any other competent authority authorized by the state Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates who have valid GATE / GPAT score need not to appear in the entrance test.
- GATE / GPAT qualified candidates will be given preference in the counseling.
- Master of Pharmacy (M Pharm): Medicinal & Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Industrial Pharmacy*
- Master of Science (M Sc): Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics
- Master of Engineering (ME): Computer Engineering, Electronics & communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Technology (M Tech): Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Opto Electronics
Note: Course marked with an (*) is a self-financing programme.
Date of Exam
ME / M Tech: Entrance test for non-GATE / non-GPAT qualified candidates will be held on June 28-30, 2012.
M Sc:June 28, 2012
N/A (For details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the institute: http://www.sgsits.ac.in/)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates (non-GATE / non-GPAT) may apply online only by registering themselves onto the official website of the Institute:http://www.sgsits.ac.in/. In addition, one has to pay an application fee of Rs 1250 (Rs 750 for SC / ST candidates) through online payment gateway. The last for online registration is June 5, 2012. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the abovementioned official website of the institute.
Note: All applications as well as admissions will be performed online only.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Last Date of online registration - June 5, 2012