Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible candidates for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2012, also known as SNAP Test. SNAP is an all India level entrance test being conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission into various postgraduate degree / diploma programmes, to be offered at the below mentioned constituent colleges of the University.
SIU Constituent Colleges:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune and Bengaluru
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nashik
- Symbiosis School of Banking Management (SSBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Geo-informatics (SIG), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Biomedical Sciences (SSBS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune and Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune
Date of Exam
SNAP 2012 is scheduled to be held on December 16, 2012.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kolhapur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Surat, Vashi, and Visakhapatnam
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may register themselves on the official website of SNAP Test: http://www.snaptest.org/. A non-refundable registration fee of Rs 1550 is to be paid by the candidates by following any of the below mentioned modes:
- Through Cash: After completing the registration, one has to download the triplet of Axis Bank Challan from the abovementioned website of SNAP and pay the prescribed registration fee at any branch of Axis Bank. Once the payment is completed, the bank will return the duly stamped Students Copy and Symbiosis Copy of Bank Challan. Candidates are advised to keep the Student Copy as payment receipt. However, they have to send the Symbiosis Copy to Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Taluka: Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra - 412 115.
- Through Demand Draft: One has to obtain a DD of the required amount from any nationalized Bank drawn in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune. Thereafter, the DD details should be filled in the DD payment option on SNAP website and a printout of the payment advice must be taken out, to send it, along with the DD, to Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Taluka: Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra - 412 115.
- Online Payment: Candidates can pay the prescribed fee directly by using either Master Card or Visa Card. In addition, they can also pay the application fee through Net Banking.
For more information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of SNAP Test.
- Registered candidates will be able to download their SNAP Test admit card between December 3 and 16, 2012.
- One can make any changes in the online application form on or before the last date of registration i.e. November 23, 2012.
- Last date for paying the registration fee is November 26, 2012.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Last date of online registration - November 23, 2012