Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following medical and dental post graduate (PG) courses (recognized by Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India respectively), to be offered in the upcoming academic session 2013-14. Admission will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination, to be conducted by the University.
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
Post Graduate Degree Courses (Clinical) Group-A
- MD: General Medicine / Paediatrics / Anaesthesiology / Radio-Diagnosis / Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy / Psychiatry / TB and Pulmonary Medicine / Sports Medicine / Emergency Medicine*
- MS: General Surgery / Obsetetrics and Gynaecology / Orthopaedics / Ophthalmology / Otorhinolaryngology
Post Graduate Degree Courses (Non-Clinical) Group-B
- MD: Anatomy / Physiology / Biochemistry / Pathology / Microbiology / Pharmacology / Forensic Medicine / Community Medicine / Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion Medicine
Sri Ramachandra Dental College & Hospital
Post Graduate Degree Courses in Dentistry Group-C
- MDS: Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge / Periodontology / Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery / Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Orthodontic & Dentofacial Orthopedics / Oral Pathology & Microbiology / Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry / Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Selection will be made on merit, based on the marks secured in the entrance examination conducted by this University on All India basis. No domicile restriction and candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India can apply.
- Subject marked with (*) will be offered subject to permission from MCI.
- Separate application form should be submitted for Group-A & B courses.
Date of Exam
The entrance examination will be held on January 20, 2013 as per the following schedule:
- For Group A & C - 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
- For Group B - 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai - 600 116
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to download the prospectus and application form from the University's official website: http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/. The direct link to download the application form is: http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/university/pdf/admissions/application_for_MD_MS_MDS_courses.pdf. The application fee is Rs 500 which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai - 600 116.
The duly filled in and completed application form, along with all requisite enclosure documents and DD, should be submitted in person or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service to The Registrar, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur, Chennai - 600 116, latest by January 7, 2013. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates are advised to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
December 3, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
January 7, 2013