Uttarakhand Technical University, also known as UTU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into Bachelor of Education (B Ed) degree programme, to be offered at the below mentioned affiliated colleges of the University in the ensuing session 2012. Admission will be made on the basis of entrance test merit, followed by counseling, to be conducted by the University on the below mentioned date.
Affiliated B Ed Colleges:
- Behive College of Education, Dehradun
- Blue Mountains College of Teacher Education, Dehradun
- BSM Women B Ed College, Haridwar
- RSP Institute of Education, Roorkee
- SB College of Education, Vikas Nagar
- Harish Chandra Ramkali B Ed College, Haridwar
Date of Exam
Entrance exam will be conducted on July 22, 2012 as per the following schedule:
First Paper: Language & General Knowledge (from 9.00 to 12.00 pm)
Second Paper: Aptitude Test (from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
Garhwal Division: Dehradun, Karn Prayag, New Tihri, Roorkee, Srinagar
Kumaun Division: Haldwani
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the application form from the main post offices of Uttarakhand on cash payment of Rs 1040 (Rs 540 for SC / ST / OBC candidates). Applicants are advised to read the instructions (given on the official website of the University: http://www.uktech.ac.in/) before filling the application form.
The duly filled-in OMR application form, complete in all respect, should be sent either by Registered or Speed Post to Vice Chancellor (B Ed Entrance Exam) Uttarakhand Technical University, Government Girls Polytechnic, Dehradun, Uttarakhand - 248 007. For further information regarding admission procedure, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the abovementioned official website of the University.
- Application form will be available only at main post offices of Uttarakhand.
- Candidates are advised to not send any other document along with the application form.
- .Admission will be made as per the guidelines of National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and Uttarakhand Technical University.
Date of Issue of Application Form
June 4, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
July 7, 2012