All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible candidates for Management Aptitude Test May 2013, popularly known as MAT. MAT is a national level entrance test being conducted by AIMA for admission into post graduate management and allied programmes, offered at various management institutes / University departments across India.
Date of Exam
- Paper Based Test will be conducted on May 5, 2013 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm).
- Computer Based Test will be conducted from May 11, 2013 onwards*.
- (*) implies that if the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on May 11, 2013 itself.
- Candidates can select any one of the abovementioned modes of MAT.
To know the details about test centers, candidates can visit the official website of AIMA: http://www.aima.in/.
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the application form with MAT bulletin / CD from designated branches of Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank and Nodal Centres of AIMA (list given on the official website of AIMA: http://www.aima.in/) or from AIMA offices at New Delhi and Bengaluru by paying an application fee of Rs 1200. One can also register himself / herself by logging onto the direct link of AIMA-MAT May 2013: http://apps.aima.in/matmay13/. In addition, candidates applying through the online mode can pay the application fee either through DD or Credit / Debit Card by following the below mentioned procedures:
- Through DD: Candidates have to obtain a DD of Rs 1200 drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of All India Management Association, payable at Delhi before starting the registration.
- Through Credit Card / Debit Card: Applicants can pay the application fee while registering online by using Credit Card / Debit Card.
The duly filled-in application form or hard copy of the online submitted form, complete in all respect, should be submitted on or before April 19, 2013. Those applying online through DD should mention their name and auto-generated registration number on the reverse side of the DD and send it to the below following address:
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria, and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned official website of AIMA.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Last date of online (registration) / offline (sale) application form – April 16, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
April 19, 2013