Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admissions into the post graduate degree programme, MBA (Master of Business Administration) in the following specializations, to be offered in the upcoming academic session 2013-14. Admission to the courses will be made on the basis of candidates' performance in the B-MAT 2013, followed by group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI), to be conducted by the University institutes. Courses will be offered at BVDU's various management institutes situated at Pune, New Delhi, Sangli, Karad, Kolhapur and Solapur.
- MBA (HRM)
- MBA (ITM)
- MBA (Financial Markets)
Date of Exam
B-MAT 2013 is scheduled to be held on March 24, 2013 (from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Karnal, Patna
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can obtain the application form and information brochure from any of the following designated centres, on cash payment of Rs 200:
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Second Floor, CET Department, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, LBS Marg, Pune- 411 030 (Monday-Friday: 10.00 am to 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 5.00pm, Saturday: 9.30 am to 1.00 pm)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Paud Road Erandwane, Pune- 411 038
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi, A-4 Opp. Ordanance Depot, NH-10, Paschim Vihar, Extension Rohtak Road, New Delhi- 110 063
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Malkapur Road, Karad, Dist. Satara
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institure of Management and Rural Development Administration, Rajwada Chowk, Sangli
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Sector No. 7, CBD, Belpada, Mumbai- 400 614
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Management, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Science, Bijapur Road, Solapur
Note: Applications can also be obtained through post by sending requisition for the same along with DD ((in the format mentioned below) of Rs 400 (cost of application- Rs 200 + postal charges). The examination fee is Rs 1500, which should be sent in the form of DD along with completed application form.
However, candidates can apply online by filling in the online application form made available on University's official website: http://www.bvuniversity.edu.in/ or http://bharatividyapeethuniversity.net/. The direct link for online application form is: http://bharatividyapeethuniversity.net/Paymode.aspx. The fee payable for online application is Rs 1700 (Application Fee - Rs 200 + Examination Fee - Rs 1500) which can either be paid online using Debit / Credit Card or through DD. The DD should be drawn on any scheduled bank of any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune. After successfully submitting the online application form, one must take printout of the same, affix his / her photograph and sign at the specified space on the hard copy.
The duly filled-in and completed application form (printout of the online application form / purchased form) along with DD (if applicable) and other requisite enclosure documents, should be sent to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune- 411 030, latest by March 16, 2013 (till 5.00 pm). For more detailed information about admission, eligibility criteria, fee and application procedure, candidates are advised to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
N / A
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
March 16, 2013