The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has issued notification for conducting CTET –FEB 2014 on 16th February, 2014. The purpose of conducting Teacher Eligibility test is make the individual eligible to be appointed as a teacher imparting one of the eligible criteria.
• Online Submission of application through CBSE website http://www.cbse.nic.in or http://www.ctet.nic.in from 11th October, 2013 to 31st October, 2013
• Last date for Receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE office is 7th November, 2013
• Download Admit Card from Board’s website on 9th January, 2014
• Date of Examination is 16th February, 2014 from 9.30 am
• Declaration of results is 21st March, 2014
Applicants should meet the following criteria to be eligible for the 2013 test:
• The candidate should have passed the senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
• The candidate should have completed graduation and should have passed or be appearing in the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
• The candidate should fill the online application form by logging in the website http://www.ctet.nic.in
• The candidate should upload the scanned photograph and signature
• The candidate should pay the examination fee by debit card or credit card or deposit the fees in the CBSE bank account with Syndicate Bank or in the CBSE account with the post office.
• The examination fee is Rs 800/- for general candidates and Rs 400/- for SC/ST candidates