Delhi University has invited applications to the XXth batch (2014-16) of Master of International Business (MIB) and Master of Human Resource and Organisational Development (MHROD) programmes offered by the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University.
• Sale of Prospectus and Application Form begins on October 7th, 2013
• Last Date for submission of Application Form is December 21st, 2013
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline from the University of Delhi or any other University recognize d as an equivalent, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
• Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/OBC/CW, relaxation in eligibility would be as per University rules.
• CAT percentile is essential for MIB and MHROD and the candidates must follow the CAT advertisement of IIM for procurement of CAT 2013 vouchers.
There are four modes of applying to the MIB/MHROD courses:
• Prospectus & Application form can be obtained and submitted by paying application fees through bank draft.
• Prospectus & Application form can also be downloaded from Website: http://www.commercedu.com/ and http://www.du.ac.in/ and submitted, by post or by hand, by paying the fees.
• Prospectus & Application form can be obtained by post from The Section Officer, Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by adding Rs. 100 extra fees along with one self - addressed envelope (28cms x 22cms).
• Student can also apply online. Details of the online mode of application will be notified at the Department’s website shortly.
• The application fee is Rs 2000/- for General/CW/OBC category
• The application fee is Rs 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD category