Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI), Noida, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following full-time undergraduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) degree programmes, to be offered in the upcoming academic session 2013-14. Courses will be offered in various campuses of FDDI, which include Noida, Rae Bareilly, Chennai, Rohtak, Chhindwara, Kolkata and Jodhpur. Admission will be made on the basis of candidates' performance in the On-Line All India Selection Test (AIST), to be conducted by the Institute.
Bachelors Degree Programmes (Duration - 3 years)
- B Des (Fashion Designing)
- B Des (Footwear Design and Production Management)
- B Des (Leather Goods and Accessories Design)
Masters Degree Programmes (Duration - 2 years)
- MBA (Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management)
- M Des (Creative Design and CAD/CAM)
- MBA (Footwear Design & Production Management)
Integrated Programmes (Bachelor+Master):
- Business Management (BBA + MBA)
- Retail Management (BBA + MBA)
Date of Exam
The AIST will be held on June 14-15-16, 2013. For complete details, one can visit the Institute’s official website: http://www.fddiindia.com/.
The test will be conducted at the following centers: Agra, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhindwara, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Fursatganj, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Rohtak, and Kochi.
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the application form / prospectus on payment of Rs 500 at any of the following:
- From FDDI Campus at Noida, Rai Bareilly (Fursatganj), and Chennai
- From designated branches of Axis Bank across India (detailed list given on the FDDI's official website: http://www.fddiindia.com/admission-new/admission.html)
- Through courier, by sending requisition along with DD (drawn in favour of FDDI payable at New Delhi to FDDI, Noida
However, one can also download the prescribed application form, from the Institute's official website: http://www.fddiindia.com/. The direct link to download the same is: http://www.fddiindia.com/admission-new/downloads/Application_Form_2013-14.pdf. In case of downloaded application form, the application fee amounting Rs 500, can be paid in the form of a DD drawn in favour of FDDI, payable to New Delhi. The duly filled in and completed application form along with the DD and other relevant documents should be submitted to the below mentioned address, either in person or through post, latest by May 20, 2013. Envelope containing application form should be super-scribed as “FDDI Admission 2013-2014”.
Footwear Design & Development Institute
Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Govt. of India
A-10/A, Sector-24, NOIDA – 201301
District- Gautam Buddh Nagar, U.P.
Note: For any further details regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the Institute’s abovementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
N / A
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
May 20, 2013