Film and Television Institute of India, popularly known as FTII, Pune, Maharashtra, an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following Post Graduate (PG) Diploma / Certificate programmes, to be offered in the upcoming session 2013. Selection will be made on the basis of entrance examination, to be conducted by the Institute.
- Three year PG Diploma in Direction
- Three year PG Diploma in Cinematography
- Three year PG Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Design
- Three year PG Diploma in Editing
- Two year PG Diploma in Acting
- Two year PG Diploma in Art Direction and Production Design
- One year PG Certificate Course in Feature Film Screenplay Writing
- One year PG Certificate Course in Direction (Television)
- One year PG Certificate Course in Electronic Cinematography (Television)
- One year PG Certificate Course in Video Editing (Television)
- One year PG Certificate Course in Sound Recording and TV Engineering (Television)
Date of Exam
The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on May 19, 2013.
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the prospectus containing application form by sending a request along with a DD of Rs 2150 [Rs 650 for SC/ST candidates & economically Backward (candidates should enclose attested copy of Parent's BPL card with the application form)] drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India”, payable at Pune. Applications can be obtained from January 21, 2013 onwards. In addition, one can get the same in-person from Information and Facilitation Counter (Tutorial Section), Film and Television Institute of India. Candidates may also apply online by visiting the official website of the Institute: http://www.ftiindia.com/. The duly filled in application form complete in all respect, along with requisite documents (list given on the website), should be sent to Controller of Examinations, Film & Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune 411004, latest by March 16, 2013. In case of online application, candidates have to send a DD of Rs 2150 (Rs 650 as applicable) drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, payable at Pune, on the above-mentioned address after filling up the online application form. For more information regarding admission, eligibility criteria, and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of FTII.
Date of Issue of Application Form
By Post: January 21, 2013 - February 22, 2013
By Hand / Online: January 21, 2013 - March 16, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
March 16, 2013 (up to 5.00 pm)