Hindustan University, Chennai, has invited applications from eligible candidates to register for Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) - 2013. The test is being conducted in order to select eligible candidates for admission into the following undergraduate (UG) courses, to be offered in the ensuing academic session 2013-14.
- Aeronautical Engineering (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Aerospace Engineering (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Automobile Engineering (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Biotechnology - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Chemical Engineering - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Civil Engineering - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Computer Science and Engineering - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Mechanical Engineering - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Information Technology - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Polymer Technology - (B Tech - 4 Years)
- Architecture (B Arch - 5 Years)
Note: All applicants for B.Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
Date of Exam
The HITSEEE 2013 will be held from May 1-5, 2013.
Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Calicut, Delhi, Kottayam, Patna, Guwahati, Kolkata, Vizag, Vijayawada, Hyderabad
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the application form in person from the University, on payment of Rs 1000. The payment can either through cash or in the form of DD drawn in favour of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science payable at Chennai. However, candidates can also apply online by filling in the online application form made available on University's official website: http://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/. The direct link for online application form is: http://18.104.22.168/hindustanreg/regstart.aspx. The prescribed application fee can be paid online through credit card or debit card. After successful submission of online application form, one must take printout of the same. The duly acknowledged and completed application (print out) should be sent through registered post / speed post to the below mentioned address, latest by April 26, 2013 (up to 5.00 pm).
The Admissions Officer,
40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai - 600 016 India
For more detailed information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates are advised to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
March 11, 2013
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
April 26, 2013