Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has invited applications for admission to full time 2 year MBA course in international business at New Delhi and Kolkata. IIFT conducts an entrance test known as General Management Aptitute Test (GMAT) and candidates qualifying the test are admitted to New Delhi and Kolkata campus.
• Last date for obtaining prospectus by post is 20th August, 2013
• Last date for obtaining prospectus at IIFT counter is 3rd September, 2013
• Last date for submitting applications is 3rd September, 2013
• Last date of receipt of application from foreign nationals/NRIs is 15th February, 2014
• Written Examination is on Sunday, 24th November, 2013
Students must have completed the degree course from any recognized university in any discipline are eligible to apply. Students in their final year may also apply but they should submit the proof of qualification latest by 7th October, 2014.
Selection will be based on the basis of written test, group discussion, essay writing and interview. Candidates who qualify the written test will be invited for further rounds. The entrance exam is on 24th November, 2013 from 10am to 12 noon.
Applications can be obtained either by post, personally by cash or downloading brochure from the site http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/Admissions_2014/index.asp