Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITD&M) Kancheepuram, Chennai has invited applications for admissions to PhD programmes in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics and Physics for the January 2014 session.
• Last date of receipt of application form with demand draft is 18th November, 2013
• Date of test/interview for shortlisted candidates in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics Engineering is 11th December, 2013
• Date of test/interview for shortlisted candidates in Mechanical Engineering/Mathematics/Physics is 13th December, 2013
• Selected candidates to send their acceptance along with the fees for the first semester by 27th December, 2013
• Academic session will start from 1st January, 2014
• Candidate should possess Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record.
• Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with exceptionally good academic record in an eligible discipline will be considered for direct admission to Ph.D. Programme as a regular full time scholar subject.
• Application form can be downloaded by visiting the site http://www.iiitdm.ac.in/ and clicking on the link Ph.D Admission Jan 2014.
• The application form should accompany a demand draft of Rs 250/- in favour of ‘The Registrar, IIITD&M, Kancheepuram’, payable at Chennai.
• Copies of all the mark sheets and degree certificates, copy of community certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, copy of valid gate score should be enclosed.
• The completed application form should be send by post to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology.