Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into 26 weeks Regional Level Guide Training Programme (General Guides), to be offered in session January 2013. The programme is being offered for candidates of Northern, Southern, Western & Central, Eastern and North Eastern regions as per the following details. Admission to the guide training programme will be made on the basis of candidate's performance in the entrance test, to be conducted by the Institute. IITTM is entrusted with the responsibility of organizing Regional Level Guide Training Programme (RLGTP) on behalf of Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- Northern Region: Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Union Territory of Chandigarh
- Southern Region: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep
- Western & Central Region: Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa and Union territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu
- Eastern Region: States of West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- North-Eastern Region: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura
Date of Exam
The entrance test will be held in the month of March 2013 (date to be communicated later. For more details, one can visit the Institute's official website: http://www.iittm.org/
N / A
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to download the prescribed application form from the Institute’s official website: http://www.iittm.org/. The direct link to download application (region wise): http://www.iittm.org/main/General%20Caegori.htm. The application fee is Rs 500 which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of Director-IITTM, payable at Gwalior. The duly filled in and completed application form along with requisite documents(details given in the website) and DD, should be sent in an envelope super-scribed as RLGTP-General Guides, to Chairman (Admissions) IITTM, Govindpuri, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, latest by February 18, 2013. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates are requested to visit the Institute’s aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
January 6, 2013
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
February 18, 2013