Applications are invited by Jiwaji University, Gwalior, M.P, for admission in the following courses offered through distance mode from eligible candidates for the academic year 2013-14.
• Graduate course – BA, B.com, B.sc, B.Lib.I.Sc., B.J.M.C.,
• Post Graduate Course
• M.A. – Economics, History, Sociology, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Geography, Drawing & Painting and Social Work
• M.Lib.I.Sc., M.J.M.C., M.B.A. (CSMM), M.B.A. (RTM).
• M.B.A. General (Three Year)
• PG diplomas in psychological counseling, computer application, human resource development and yoga education
Application form may be obtained on payment of Rs. 200/- by hand and Rs. 250/- by post by sending bank draft in favour of 'Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior'. For getting forms by post, candidates have to send self addressed envelope to, Director, SOS in Distance Education, Distance Education Building, University Campus, Gwalior – 474011. The application can also be downloaded from the website www.jiwaji.edu
Last date of submission of Application Form (without Late Fees) is 14th August 2013 and 30th September 2013 with Rs.200/- Late Fees.
About Jiwaji University
Jiwaji University is situated at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It is a public affiliating university. The university is accredited by the government of India and was established on May 23, 1964. The university started with 29 affiliated colleges and now more than 300 colleges are affiliated to it.
The University offers graduate courses, post graduate courses and PG diploma courses. There are many departments in this institute like Faculty of arts, Faculty of commerce and management, School of studies in library and management science.