Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into Master of Philosophy (M Phil) / Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) programme in the following subjects, to be offered in the upcoming session 2013. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test(s), followed by further selection process, to be conducted by the University department.
Faculties / Subjects Offered:
- M Phil- Telugu; English; Public Administration; Human Resource Management; Political Science; History; Economics; Commerce; Sociology and Education
- PhD- Faculties of Arts, Commerce & Business Management, Education, Engineering & Technology, Law, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sciences and Social Sciences
Note: Candidates who are qualified in the UGC NET / CSIR JRF / GATE / SLET / AP SET and M Phil degree holders (of Kakatiya University and those admitted to M Phil in regular stream through the entrance test and have completed M Phil from other Universities in Andhra Pradesh), seeking admission into PhD need not appear for the Entrance Test. However, they have to apply in the prescribed format.
Date of Exam
The entrance test schedule is as follows:
- M Phil (for all subjects): March 23, 2013
- PhD (for all subjects): March 24, 2013
N / A (For more details, one can visit the University’s official website: http://kakatiya.ac.in/)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download the prescribed application form, from the University's official website: http://kakatiya.ac.in/. Direct link to download the same is: http://kakatiya.ac.in/downloads/Notification_Application_form_M_Phil_Ph_D.pdf. The entrance test fee (as given below) can be paid through a DD, drawn in favour of Registrar, KUCET A/c, Kakatiya University, Warangal payable at SBH, KU Branch, Warangal.
Entrance Test Fee:
- For M Phil- Rs 400 (for OC/BC candidates) and Rs 300 (for SC/ST/PH candidates)
- For PhD- Rs 800 (for OC/BC candidates) and Rs 500 (for SC/ST/PH candidates)
The duly filled in and completed application form along with the DD (applicable) and other documents should be submitted in the O/o The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal, latest by February 27, 2013. For more details about eligibility criteria, admission and application procedure, candidates are advised to visit the aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
N / A
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
February 27, 2013