Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a test conducted since 1988 to facilitate Business schools to select candidates for admission to MBA courses and other programmes based on MAT score. MAT was approved as a national level test by Ministry of HRD in 2003. Over 600 management institutes use the MAT scores for giving admission to MBA and other management courses.
• Last date of getting forms is 17th August 2013, Saturday.
• Last date for submission of filled-in forms at AIMA, New Delhi is 19th August 2013, Monday.
• Last date to download admit card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx is 29th August 2013 (Thursday).
• Paper-based MAT test would be conducted on 1st September 2013, from 10am to 12.30pm.
• Computer based MAT test would be conducted on 7th September 2013.
A candidate appearing for MAT 2013 should be a graduate in any discipline. Students in final year can also appear for MAT 2013.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply choosing any one of the following ways to apply for MAT 2013:
• Obtaining form with MAT bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from any of the listed banks like Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, study centers of AIMA, or from AIMA New Delhi.
• Registering online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept13 by obtaining Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any bank.
• Registering online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept13 by using Credit Card or Debit Card.
For more information on MAT September 2013, please visit the link: http://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html