National Board of Examination (NBE) has invited applications for DNB CET January 2014 for admissions to post graduate courses in modern medicine. DNB CET is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination.
• Availability of Information bulletin- cum- Examination Fee voucher at designated branches of Axis Bank from 3rd October, 2013 to 1st November, 2013
• Online Registration and Scheduling for DNB-CET Examination from 3rd October, 2013 to 3rd November, 2013
• Examination dates for DNB-CET from 15th November to 21st November, 2013
• Results would be declared by 7th January, 2014
• The cutoff date for completing internship is 31st January, 2014
• Candidates, who possess MBBS degree, Provisional Pass Certificate/provisional registration certificate of MBBS from Indian Medical Council and have completed one year of internship before 31 January, 2014 are eligible to apply.
• Registration with MCI or State Medical Council is mandatory and its documentary proof has to be furnished at the time of counseling.
• Candidates found ineligible at any state of the DNB - CET will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
• Candidates should visit the site http://www.cet.natboard.edu.in/ and click on the link DNB CET January 2014 Admission Session Registration and submit the form online
• The application fee is Rs 4,250/- inclusive of examination fee and information bulletin.
• The information bulletin cum examination fee voucher can be obtained from the selected braches of Axis Bank.
• The unique serial number of the Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher is available underneath the scratch panel and needs to be entered on the DNB-CET website for the online registration and scheduling process.