Nirma University (Institute of Law), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the below mentioned integrated law programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session 2013-18. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in CLAT 2013.
Note: Candidates of FN / PIO / CIWGC-SEA categories will be selected on the basis of their performance in either CLAT 2013 or LSAT.
- Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) (Honors)
- Bachelor of Commerce Bachelor of Law (B Com LLB) (Honors)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (BBA LLB) (Honors)
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through any one of the following modes:
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form on the official website of Nirma University (Institute of Law): http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/law. The direct link for the same is: http://oamslive.blueshiftindia.com/ilnu/website/. In addition, one has to pay an application processing fee of Rs 2000 (Rs 3000 for NRI / NRI sponsored / Person of Indian Origin / Foreign National / Gulf Countries and South-East Asia candidates) by using Net Banking or his / her Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Candidates are not required to send printed copy of the online submitted application form or any other documents to the institute.
- The application form can also be obtained from Nirma University (Institute of Law) or its authorized centers by paying an application processing fee of Rs 2000 (Rs 3000 for NRI / NRI sponsored / Person of Indian Origin / Foreign National / Gulf Countries and South-East Asia candidates). Moreover, application form can also be procured by post on sending a request along with the Demand Draft (DD) of requisite amount (as mentioned above). The DD should be drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of Institute of Law, Nirma University, payable at Ahmedabad. One can also download the application form from the official website of Nirma University (institute of Law): http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/law.
- The duly filled in application form or the hard copy of the downloaded form complete in all respects as per the guidelines, should be sent to the Admission Officer, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Road, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) - 382481, on or before May 25, 2013. Candidates should attach the DD of requisite amount in case of sending downloaded application form.
For more information regarding the admission, application procedure and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Nirma University (Institute of Law).
Date of Issue of Application Form
March 1, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
May 25, 2013