Pondicherry University, Puducherry, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following post graduate (PG) courses in various disciplines, to be offered in the ensuing academic session 2013-14. Admission will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam(s), to be conducted by the University.
- MA (Master of Arts)
- M Sc (Master of Science)
- M Com (Master of Commerce)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- M Tech (Master of Technology)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MLIS (Master of Library and Information Sciences)
- M Ed (Master of Education)
- M P Ed (Master of Physical Education)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- Five year integrated PG programmes
- PhD programmes
- Integrated PG-PhD programmes
- PG Diploma programmes
Note: For complete details about courses and admission process, one can visit the direct link: http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/ or http://126.96.36.199/PDF/Prospectus_2013_14.pdf
Date of Exam
The entrance exam(s) will be held on May 24, 25 and 26, 2013
The entrance test will be held at 33 centres across the country. For complete list, one can visit the following direct link: http://188.8.131.52/PDF/Prospectus_2013_14.pdf
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through any of the following modes:
- By Post: In order to obtain application form and prospectus through post, one is required to write to the Deputy Registrar (Academic II), Pondicherry University, R. V. Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry 605 014, along with original bank challan for the prescribed fee and a self addressed envelope of size 32cm x 25cm, stamped for Rs 90. In addition, the request for application must be super-scribed on the envelope “Request for application form for admission... (Course name).
- Online: One can apply online by filling in the online application form made available on University’s official website: http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/. Application should be submitted as per the instructions mentioned in the website.
- In person- Applications can also be obtained in person from the Pondicherry University State Co-operative Credit Society at the University campus on payment of the cost of the application form plus Rs 10 as service charge.
The application fee for all courses is Rs 100 (for General candidates) / Rs 50 (for SC / ST candidates) / exempted for differently abled candidates (subject to submission of relevant certificates). The duly filled in and completed application form along with all requisite documents should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (Academic-II), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Administrative Building, Pondicherry University, R. Venkataraman Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry - 605014, latest by April 18, 2013. Applications should be sent through Registered / Speed Post or in person, in an envelope heading Application for admission to (Name of Course).
For any further queries regarding application procedure, form submission, eligibility criteria, and fee payment, one can visit the University’s abovementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
March 15, 2013
Last date for issue of application form by post- April 15, 2013
Last date for issue of application form in person- April 18, 2013
Last Date of Submission of Application Form
Last date for submission of filled in application form and online registration- April 18, 2013