S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) has invited applications for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Courses 2014-2016. PGDM equivalent to MBA is a two-year full time residential programme. The programme will admit 240 students. Thirty six seats are available for foreign nationals.
• Admission forms are available online from 15th September, 2013
• Last date of submission of applications are 18th November, 2013
• Last date for updating CAT/XAT/GMAT score is 2nd February, 2014
• Interviews would commence from January 2014-March 2014
• List of shortlisted candidates would be announced on March 2014
• Minimum 3 years of Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University in India or abroad.
• Work experience is not mandatory for this programme. Fresh graduates and those with work experience can apply. All admissions to SPJIMR are strictly on merit basis.
• Candidates should visit the site http://www.spjimr.org/pgdm/ and click on the link PGDM 2014-2016 Admissions and submit the form online
• The application fee is Rs 1200/-
• The fee can be paid by credit card, net banking or demand draft favouring “S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research”. The draft should be sent to the Admissions Coordinator, S P Jain Institute of Management & Research. Payment can also be made at cash collection counters.
The fees for PGDM is Rs.10,50,000/- Fees cover two years of tuition fees but does not include charges of hostel/accommodation, mess, e-mail, print outs and other consumables.