TERI University, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the following disciplines of Master of Science (M Sc) / Master of Arts (MA) / Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) / Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Master of Technology (M Tech) / (Post Graduate) PG Diploma programmes, to be offered in the upcoming session 2013-14. The admission is being offered for Indian as well as international students; the application process is different for both.
Admissions to M Sc programmes will be made on the basis of an on-line all-India test, to be conducted by the University. Admissions to other master programmes will be made on the basis of written test/interview. However, admissions to MBA programmes will be made on the basis of CAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT scores and Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI), to be conducted by the University.
- M Sc Programmes - Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Geoinformatics, Plant Biotechnology, Economics (with specialization in Environmental & Resource Economics)
- MA Programmes - Sustainable Development Practice
- PhD Programmes - Research themes include natural resource management, human-natural systems, policy and governance, sustainability, engineering, plant biotechnology, renewable energy
- MBA Programmes - MBA (Business Sustainability), MBA (Infrastructure), MBA (Urban Management)
- M Tech Programmes - Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development and Management
- PG Diploma Programmes - Advanced PG Diploma (Renewable Energy) distance learning programme
Date of Exam
In order to know complete details about the test / interview dates, candidates are requested to visit the University’s official website: http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/ or direct link: http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/pdf/information_brochure_13-14.pdf
N / A
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may follow the below mentioned process to apply for the courses:
For International Students - International students can download the prescribed application from the University's official website: http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/. There is no application fee applicable for international candidates. The duly filled in application form along with requisite documents should be submitted at the University or sent through courier or can be scanned and mailed to the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must mention course name on the top of the envelope.
For Indian Students - Indian students can download the prescribed application from the University's aforementioned official website. One can also apply online by filling in the online application form made available on the website. The prescribed application fee can be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Registrar, TERI University, payable at New Delhi. Other fee payment details are mentioned on the website. After successfully submitting the online application, candidates must take a print-out of the system generated acknowledgement slip. The acknowledgement slip along with other requisite documents should be sent through Registered Post or Courier to The Registrar, TERI University, 10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070 latest by April 26, 2013.
For any further details regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates are requested to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
January 15, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
April 26, 2013