UGC will conduct the UGC-NET again for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for lectureship at Delhi and Ranchi on Sunday 8th September, 2013 for candidates of Delhi and Ranchi who could not appear on 30th June 2013.
The re-examination is scheduled for Delhi candidates who could not appear as there was disturbance at Kirori Mal College centre. The list of roll numbers of all such candidates who have not appeared in UGC-NET held on 30.06.2013 at Delhi centre can be checked at UGC website www.ugcnetonline.in and official website of Kirori Mal College www.kmcollege.ac.in from 1st September, 2013 onwards. The roll number of the candidates will be the same.
The test would also be rescheduled at Ranchi for candidates who could not appear at Doranda College, Airport Road, Doranda in June. The list of roll numbers of all such candidates who could not appear in June 2013 at Ranchi center can be checked by downloading the PDF file or clicking on the link http://www.ugcnetonline.in/ranchi_Data.pdf
The UGC NET exam consists of three papers with objective type questions
• Paper I will consist of 60 questions out of which 50 should be answered. The paper will be of 100 marks
• Paper II will consist of 50 questions, all questions will be compulsory consisting of 100 marks
• Paper III will consist of 75 questions, all questions will be compulsory consisting of 150 marks
• Paper I will be conducted from 9.30AM to 10.45AM
• Paper II will be conducted from 10.45AM to 12.00PM
• Paper III will be conducted from 1.30PM to 4.00PM