University of Allahabad (Institute of Professional Studies) has invited applications from eligible candidates for Admission Test 2013. The examination is being conducted for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered at the following centres of the institute.
Programmes Offered at:
- Centre of Food Technology: M Sc Food Technology / Nutritional Science and PG Diploma in Food Technology & Processing
- Centre of Computer Education: MCA, PGDCA
- Centre of Fashion Design & Technology: BA in Fashion Design & Technology, Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology, Diploma in Computer Aided Fashion Design
- Centre of Media Studies: BA in Media Studies, PG Diploma in Photojournalism & Visual Communication.
Date of Exam
The entrance examination will be conducted as per the following schedule
June 10, 2013 - For Centre of Food Technology and Centre of Computer Education
June 11, 2013 - For Centre of Fashion Design & Technology and Centre of Media Studies
Note: For admission into PG Diploma in Food Technology & Processing programme, the institute will conduct an interview. So far, the date of interview has not been declared. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the institute: http://www.allduniv-ips.in/, in order to get latest updates regarding the interview.
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may register themselves for IPS Entrance Test by following any of the below mentioned modes of application:
- Aspirants who seek admission in the abovementioned programmes may register themselves on the admission portal of the University: http://www.auadmission.co.in/. After filling up all the details, one can submit the registration form on the website itself. Candidates are advised to read out all the instructions given in the prospectus before filling up the registration form. Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 600 (Rs 300 for SC / ST / Differentially Able candidates) for UG and PG courses and Rs 300 for Diploma courses. For payment details, one can log onto the University’s website.
- Interested candidates may obtain the registration form (OMR) directly from the Pravesh Bhawan, Chaitham Lines, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211 002, on all working days between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm, on cash payment of prescribed application fee (details as per above). The duly filled-in OMR registration form complete in all respect should be sent by registered / speed post or submitted personally / through representative (between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm) to: Pravesh Bhawan (Chatham Line), University of Allahabad, on or before the below mentioned last date of submission of application form.
For further details regarding admission, eligibility criteria, and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of the institute.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Online registration started from - March 16, 2013
The sale of OMR form at Pravesh Bhawan began from - March 19, 2013
Last Date of Issue of Application Form - April 30, 2013
Last Date of Submitting Application Form - April 30, 2013