The second counseling for admission into MBA (FT) Five Year course at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) affiliated School of Commerce is scheduled to be held on August 30, 2010 at 1.00 pm. Details information about the counseling procedure is available in the University’s official website: http://www.dauniv.ac.in/
Candidates are required to bring the following essential documents at the time of counseling:
- Mark sheet of 10th class and 12th examination (Original and photocopy)
- M.P Domicile certificate (Original for verification and photocopy, if applicable).
- ST/SC/OBC certificate [Excluding creamy layer] (Original for verification and photocopy)
- Income certificate [Excluding creamy layer] (original for verification and photocopy)
- Migration certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Transfer certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Affidavit for Gap in studies, if any.
- A DD of Rs 3000 in favor of Head School of Commerce, payable at Indore for all candidates.
Note: Two Attested copy are required for each documents at the time of Counseling.
For any further queries one can visit the University’s aforementioned website.