Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /home/highered/public_html/inc/tables.php on line 2

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /home/highered/public_html/inc/tables.php on line 2
Jamia Millia Islamia Announces Sale of Admission Forms
Warning: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /home/highered/public_html/updates/inc/news-left.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catId in /home/highered/public_html/updates/inc/news-left.php on line 30
Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced the sale of admission forms for the upcoming academic year.


Last Updated: 2010-03-18T07:29:39+05:30

Jamia Millia Islamia Announces Sale of Admission Forms

New Delhi: Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced the sale of admission forms for the academic year 2010-11. As per the procedure, the students are strictly selected on the basis of an entrance test, which comprises 85% marks of the candidates. The remaining 15% marks will be covered by an interview session for the successful candidates of the entrance test. 
 
However, the University will not take entrance test for the undergraduate level course in dental sciences – Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS).
 
The applicants can receive application forms and prospectus from the University campus. The cost of the forms range from Rs.200 to Rs.500. The application forms and prospectus are available in the campus on all working days and even in Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
 
The last date of submission of application forms for different courses is given in the following lines: 
  • May 4, 2010 (Faculty of Social Science)
  • May 5, 2010 (Faculty of Natural Sciences)
  • May 6, 2010 (Faculty of Humanities and Language) 
Moreover, entrance test will be conducted for several courses, under AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, from May 1 to May 9, 2010. For the full time MBA course, the date of the entrance test is May 16.
 
Jamia Millia Islamia University will conduct entrance tests for B. Tech and Diploma in engineering programs on May 29 and June 1, respectively.
- By Raihan Hassan
PrintRecommend This Site
Report Error



move to top