Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission against vacant seats into the below mentioned integrated programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session 2012. Admission will be made on the basis of candidates’ academic qualification.
- Integrated MBA (Master of Business Administration): BBA+MBA
- Integrated MCA (Master of Computer Application): BCA+MCA
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online only by filling up the online application form made available on the official website of BIT Mesra: http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/. Candidates have to register themselves on the mentioned website to start the online application. For this, one has to create a “Username” and “Password”. After the successful registration, one can fill and submit the application form on the website itself.
An application fee of Rs 2000 (Rs 1200 for SC / ST candidates) is to be paid by the candidates through “Bank Challan” of State Bank of India (SBI) / ICICI Bank (downloadable from the website). One has to take a printout of the Bank Challan and remit the fee in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” at any branch of SBI Bank or ICICI Bank. For further details regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of the institute.
- Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the duly filled-in online submitted application form or any other documents to the institute.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to bring all requisite documents as mentioned in the prospectus at the time of counseling.
- The list of selected candidates will be published on the website of BIT Mesra on July 12, 2012.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Last date of filling online application - July 10, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Last date of submitting online application form - July 10, 2012