GITAM University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into M Phil (Master of Philosophy) / PhD (Doctorate of Philosophy) programmes (full time / part time) in the following faculties, to be offered in the upcoming academic session 2012-13.
- Faculty of Engineering: PhD (full-time / Part-time / Extramural / Interdisciplinary): Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Science: M Phil (full-time / part-time), PhD (full-time / part-time / Extramural / Interdisciplinary): Applied Mathematics, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Electronics, Environmental Science, Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Physics
- Faculty of Management Studies: M Phil (full-time / part-time), PhD (full-time / part-time / Extramural / Interdisciplinary): Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Applied Psychology and Applied Philosophy
- Faculty of International Business: M Phil (full-time / part-time), PhD (full-time / part-time / Extramural / Interdisciplinary): Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management, International Finance, Marketing, International Trade & Finance, Global Operations Management, International Accounting, Management in the Global Context
- Faculty of Pharmacy: PhD (Full-time / Part-time / Extramural / Interdisciplinary): Pharmaceutics
Date of Exam
N / A (For more details, one can visit the University’s official website: http://www.gitam.edu/)
N / A
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to download the prescribed application form from the University's official website: http://www.gitam.edu/. The direct link to download the same is: http://www.gitam.edu/Admissions/Images/researchprograms12_13_Application.pdf. The registration / application fee is Rs 2000 which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of GITAM University on any scheduled bank, payable at Visakhapatnam. One must write his / her name on the reverse side of the DD. Candidates must submit separate application form for each individual programme. The duly filled-in and completed application form along with all requisite enclosures should be sent to the Director, Admissions, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam - 530045 (AP), latest by December 28, 2012. For any further details about admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates are requested to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
November 29, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
December 28, 2012