Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodora, Gujarat, has announced the date of the All India Common Entrance Test 2012, popularly known as AICET. AICET is an All-India level entrance examination conducted for admission into undergraduate programmes (MBBS, BDS, BPT, B Sc (N), and B Pharm), offered in the following constituent colleges, in the upcoming session 2012. Admission will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidates in the entrance test and counseling, conducted by the Institute.
- SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre (MBBS)
- K. M. Shah Dental College & Hospital (BDS, Dental Mechanic)
- K. J. Pandya College of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Sumandeep College of Pharmacy (B Pharm)
- Sumandeep College of Nursing (B Sc Nursing, GNM)
Date of Exam
May 26, 2012 (Saturday) (11:00 am to 2:00 pm)
Piparia (Vadodara), Mumbai, New Delhi, Jaipur, Indore, Bangalore
- In case of scarcity of applicants for a particular centre, the Admission Committee will decide the Examination Centre for the applicants.
- Request for change of centre will not be entertained in the application form.
- Detailed address of the assigned examination centre will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket only.
See the prospectus
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the prescribed application form and information brochure from the website: http://www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in/. Thereafter, the completely filled downloaded application form must be accompanied with a DD of Rs 650 (as application fees) and Rs 1500 (as entrance fees) drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of ‘Sumandeep Vidyapeeth’ payable at Vadodara. Candidates are required to mention their name and address on the reverse side of the DDs. The duly filled in application form should be submitted with attested copies of all requisite documents and DDs to Registrar, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piparia, on or before the last date of form submission as mentioned below. Candidates can also apply online by visiting the official website of the University: http://www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in/. For any further details regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, candidates are requested to visit the University’s aforementioned official website.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Last date of obtaining application form: May 15, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Last date of submitting application form: May 17, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm)
Last date of submitting application form (with late fee of Rs 500): May 21, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm)