University of Allahabad (UOA), popularly known as Allahabad University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible candidates for B Ed (Bachelor of Education) and M Ed (Master of Education) entrance examination 2012. The test is being conducted by the University at all India level for admission into National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) recognized undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in education, to be offered in the below mentioned affiliated colleges of the University. Admission will be offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance test, followed by academic qualification.
Programmes offered at:
- Kali Prasad Teacher Training Institute, Allahabad
- SS Khanna Women College, Allahabad (only for female candidates)
Date of Exam:
B Ed Entrance Test is scheduled to be conducted on June 5, 2012 as per the following timings:
- First Paper - 9.00 am to 12 noon
- Second Paper - 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
M Ed Entrance Test will be held on June 5, 2012 from 9.00 am to 12 noon.
See the prospectus
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through online or offline mode by following the below mentioned application procedure:
Offline Mode: Application form and prospectus will be available from the below mentioned date of issue of application form at Pravesh Bhawan, Chatham Lines Campus, University of Allahabad on all working days by paying Rs 800 (Rs 400 for SC / ST candidates) in cash.
Online Mode: Candidates may fill up the application form available on the official website of the University: http://www.allduniv.ac.in/ or through the direct admission link: http://auadmission.co.in/. After successful submission, one will get an Application ID which should be used in further correspondence with the University. In addition, applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 800 (Rs 400 for SC / ST candidates) through any one of the below mentioned modes of payment:
- Through Demand Draft: One should obtain a DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of Finance Officer, University of Allahabad, payable at Allahabad. In addition, candidates must cross the DD and write their full name, father’s name and Application ID on the reverse lower left hand corner of the DD. Applicants are instructed to keep a photocopy of both the sides of the DD for future correspondence.
- Through Bank Challan: Applicants may download the Challan from the official website of the University: http://www.auadmission.co.in/. One can pay the application fee by using the Bank Challan from the designated bank (details given on the website).
The duly filed-in application form and printout of the submitted application form along with the DD or original University copy of Bank Challan (whichever is applicable) should be sent to: The Director Admissions, Pravesh Bhawan, Chatham Lines Campus, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211 002, latest by the below mentioned last date of submission of application form. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of the University.
- Applicants applying for “B Ed Entrance Test” must pay the application fee at any of the HDFC Bank branches through the Bank Challan (downloadable from the website) across India.
- Candidates are advised to bring a photocopy of Bank Challan or Draft on the day of examination and hand over to the invigilator at the examination centre.
Date of Issue of Application Form
Date of issue of Online application form - April 1, 2012
Date of issue of Offline application forms at Pravesh Bhawan - April 10, 2012
Last date of sale of application forms (online & offline) - May 10, 2012
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
Online & Offline - May 10, 2012