The Indian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR) has launched the course Master of Science in CSR and Ethical Management in collaboration with the University of Applied Sciences located in Vienna, Austria
ICCSR is currently accepting applications for its first batch which is scheduled to start on 30th September 2013. The degree in CSR will help enhance the CSR activities in companies and organizations.
The programme is designed for working professionals desiring a postgraduate qualification in CSR. The course is designed keeping in view the requirement from corporates for CSR professionals in India and abroad.
The total fees payable for the MS program in CSR and Ethical management for working professionals part time and distance learning is Rs 500,000.
• The content of the course is international.
• The course will highlight the transnational nature of CSR & problems faced by corporates.
• The course will be conducted in Mumbai and Vienna.
• The students will be required to complete a module and thesis.
Indian Centre for CSR will conduct following programmes:
• MS Program in CSR & Ethical Management Full time (1 Year)
• MS Program in CSR & Ethical Management Part Time (Weekends 1 Year)
• MS Program in CSR & Ethical Management Part Time Distance Learning (1 Year)
The course would be taught by reputed faculties including:
• Martin Neureiter, who is Acknowledged Author & Speaker
• Toby Webbs, Chairman of Ethical Corporation
• Irene Daskalakis, Renowned CSR expert
• Rajesh Tiwari, CEO, Indian Centre for CSR
• Dr. Michale Hopkins, Global CSR expert
For other information or to enroll for the CSR programme please visit the institute website http://www.iccsr.org/MSprogram/